Ireland in the Fall

Ireland in the Fall
Typical Countryside in Ireland

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Those who bring the greatest joy in our lives

Logan Stucki">

Adam Stucki"

Cameron Smith">

Jaxon Finklea">

Ashton Finklea

Cardin Hunsaker

Sara Stucki">

CJ Stucki">

Jenny Smith">

Camille Smith">

Payton Finklea">

Bryton Finklea">

Anastasia Hunsaker">

Ereland Hunsaker">
These are the pictures that I have selected to be placed on our wall at home.  Scarcely a day goes by that I don't take a moment to look into each of their eyes and ponder over what wonderful things are in store for each of them.  I look at them and realize that the Lord indeed did save the most valiant and best for the last days.   Each of their personalities are so strong and so unique and through your teaching and training, I am sure they will be prepared to handle all of the challenges and trials that will surely come their way.  Mom and I love our posterity and are excited for what the future has in store for all of you and yours.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these photos. Thanks for sharing them. I miss my babies, and Ereland's hair! Since this photo, my kid's and their skin condition have improved much, but their teeth have gone missing. Can't have everything, I guess!

    ReplyDelete