Ireland in the Fall

Ireland in the Fall
Typical Countryside in Ireland

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Photoshop Techniques

Four of the attached photos were taken straight out of the camera unchanged and unedited.  I made copies of each and began practicing some of my newly learned skills as it pertains to applying glamor techniques.  I tried a lot of things and some of the techniques if applied to heavily made the subjects look more like cadavors than glamor models.  You be the judge but keep in mind, there is only so much photoshop can do.








Oh ya, just one other one that I applied a little to much techniques.


1 comment:

  1. The techniques are definitely where your strengths lie. The kids would like to see some of the techniques you applies to THEM posted. I am trying my hat at this blog thing, too. I think it is a great idea to share a little of what you do without having to visit each of your kids before we see it!

    ReplyDelete