Ireland in the Fall

Ireland in the Fall
Typical Countryside in Ireland

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Ireland Castles

In this blog, I'll publish a few of the castles that I saw and photographed while in Ireland recently. Ireland has many more Castles than those seen here but gives a flavor of what some of them look like. Photobucket"> Photobucket Photobucket These three photos are of the same Castle known as Kylemore Abby. The setting was quite beautiful. Photobucket"> This Castle is known as Dunguaire Castle. Photobucket"> This Castle is known as Blarney Castle and is the home of the famous Blarney Stone. The stone is actually imbedded into one of the Castle walls. I watched as a number of people laid on this backs and hung upside-down for an opportunity to kiss the stone. I didn't since I've already been accused of having the gift of the Blarney. I think here in America we call it full of BS. Photobucket"> This was an unknown Castle but the setting is along the Atlantic coastline.

No comments:

Post a Comment