Ireland in the Fall

Ireland in the Fall
Typical Countryside in Ireland

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Fall Colors at Snow Basin, UT

Early Sunday morning prior to the sun coming up and to General Conference starting, I took a drive up to Snow Basin to see what fall colors I could see. I've seen better years but it was beautiful none-the-less. Photobucket"> Sun rise colors with the sun still in the clouds Photobucket"> Photobucket"> Photobucket Photobucket"> Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket A rainbow with the fall colors in the back ground

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh!!!! I know you may have seen better fall colors in various places....but the light!!!! You caught it so well!

    I can't wait for you to come up here so you can see what I am seeing right now. Two problems, I don't have the equipment or the time to capture much of the beauty. However, seeing as I am not going anywhere for a few years, I reckon you will have the time to visit at least once in each season. Alaska, I reckon will be here a lot longer than me, so the beauty probably will still be just as breathtaking a few years down the way.

    Al the same I enjoy seeing what it is you see...better yet, how you see it.

    ReplyDelete